2007-06-14

Ultima X - Sfigavatar's Crypt - announced!!!

I've lost another Contest - The TGM Contest 2007 - :)
Ok, I do not think to be the best, but the scoop I've reached was the "Ultima X - The Sfigavatar's Crypt" !!

It's a real scoop that should allow me to win somehting, but , damn, I 'm not so lucky.

Here the Screenshot I've found hacking the Richard Garriot websites! A new game about the famous series of Ultima that ended with the Ultima IX Ascension title.

A very famous and legendary saga that pasted millions of people in front of a screen! And the new version is coming out very soon! At least in a year or less.

Keep tuned because it's also a Multiplayer game that allow a single player trama in cooperative mode and , MOREOVER, a massive playing over all Sosaria.

Here the Screenshot! and Keep tuned. It would become a Masterpiece of the RPG section!


Ultima X - Sfigavatar's Crypt - Find the Hero inside of YOU, and FIGHT it!

Lord Hol Napult

No comments: