2007-05-05

No One Shoots Forever DOWN !!!

My NosF homepage has been dropped, killed , erased, disappeared!!

The hoster www.Virgilio.it and the partner www.Alice.it, without any information or any advise, erased my entire account !
I cannot undestand why and I'm trying to contact the responsibles to reactivate the account.


Unfortunately the interest that this kind of society put inside the young is very LOW, and for now I haven't received the answer about this bad action.

So the link for the Game is DOWN. Do not try it with hope ...
I think I will soon move to another hosting server to reset the status and make happiness to all my fans.


The Game is FREE, Cages are for losers. To me, they losed.

Thank you & Keep tuned, and of course, enjoy the "gif" ;) !!


Lord Hol Napult

No comments: