2007-05-18

Am I a NERD ?

You code, you are a NERD .
This is only the beginning ,I should hope, of the various blame I've heard...

"Someone" think that a NERD is a very strange person, without any social interest, without any hope in love, and , of course, an neglected one.

I suppose that NERD are a social class ; it doesn't matter if they are recognized or not, they are anyway.
And so, if someone tell to you that you are a NERD , it doesn't mean necessary that you are wrong.

- Do you think I'm a NERD because the social manners aren't my tasks ?
You're right; I should run with my car from a place to another in a fast and furious way, like you; or I should wait outside the Pubs speaking about the weather of the day, the pussy girls (of the others), and drinking a lot o alcohol to be the hero of the night... like you; or I should only go to the middle of the public square looking at the total schizophrenia of this world.. like you.

- Do you think I'm a NERD because I always seem to be absent ?
Uh.. What ?

- Do you think I'm a NERD because I'm always in front of the computer ?
Excuse me, but, where are you now and where have you been until now ?

- Do you think I'm a NERD because I do not partecipate too much to my "friends" life ?
Yes, probably there is no future between the laws of the young circles: drugs for funny, violence for saving the boring evening, pub ingnorance to explain fake motivations, smoking for reaching the personality never gained... and so on. Yes, my "friends" lifestyle is not my best.

- Do you think I'm a NERD because I haven't a girlfriend ?
...."Ok dear, you can came out from computer desk, they are gone! We are alone now! :) "

I like to be a NERD, and computer is my war field! join the battles or leave!

Lord hol Napult