2007-03-23

WarHammer Italian Contest


Here in Italy there is an awesome contest, for free. I've decided to join the challenge and dare the world , trying to win this contest.
All I have to do is a flag of war for a WH legion; it should be original, well drawed and must be well accepted to the judges of the contest... of course.
Winning between thousands peoples you will get the warchest for a table playing with your friends, incuding the miniatures of "Battle of the skull way" (I hope to have well translated the italian package). I've never tried really the warhammer world, but some friends of mine did it. I think that I will start now to look at this fantasy, funny and much violent world!
Sadly the contest close at the end of this month, so I must be quick if I want to test my skills... hehehe.
All right, next time you will see the contest draw I've done.. hoping to reach out in this intent.
That's all for now. See Ya!

Lord Hol Napult

No comments: