2006-08-10

What do you play in summertime ?

The summer, the holidays, finally they are coming for everyone !

I go to the sea, as many of you, and everytime I break my last working year I understand new things, I think to my next projects, I extract my last conclusions, and... I Relax (or this should be suppose to happens..).

I think About what !?! About everything of course. Not only videogames or computer, I really like to think to everything, the war, the politics, the sea, the birds, everything.

It's very important for a mind to change point of view, detach the connections, think differently, and whatever you want. I have, of course, some new projects for No One Shoots Forever Too. I don't speak about a second version but... :)

And you, tell me what do you do in your holidays !

by Lord Hol Napult.

No comments: