2007-04-09

Another Italian Contest - TGM


Hi, can I stand some time without doing two or more things togheter ?
Not of Course!

Another italian contest that ask to draw some graphics in order to win a copy of the famous Dark Age of Camelot. I don't know much about this videogame because I refuse myself to pay monthly for a game. Anyway I like the competition and I hope to have a chance upon the other opponents... So I will partecipate at this contest too!

My drawings remain secret for at least a month, the necessary time to leave judges make a decision... but soon I will publish them here!

Take a look to the sky just before you die... emh take a look to the blog montly and you will see them.
For now, salutation from a game programmer and a graphic artist.

Ciao Ciao

Lord Hol Napult

No comments: