2006-12-21

Natale 2006 (Merry Chistmas 2006)

This is my annual post about the propositions for the future... so let' s start with my old 2006 desires, and control if everything gone right :

1) I hope this year all the wars will turn to the end.
Mmm...there has been some progress at this time but , of course, we have to work again with this subject... probably. Repeat. :|
2) I hope this year all the wrong shall fall.
I've had my revenge! In Italy politics confusion and falsity started to fall, leaving hard laws and bitter taste, but I think that's the right way to raise. Approved. :)
3)I hope this year NOSF would grow.
Whoops... I haven't worked upon Nosf, but I started the base coding and the general knowledge to convert my 2d code into an OpenGl super Accelerated engine... Let's continue by this way. Furthermore I've written a new plot for my future levels ...but.. Reperat : >

Ok, reassuming , my Christmas hopes are going 4 this:
  1. I hope this Year all the wars will turn to the end.
  2. I hope this Year NOSF would grow... in accelerated engine!
  3. I hope this Year I will sell at least one copy of my second, very very special project : Builder's Heaven, Your divine Brick for Mainframe Programs_
  4. I hope this Year many people would find the peace I cannot find within me...
And YOU!?! Post what you want from 2007 and, magically, it will became true!


But don't exceed 5 requests!

Ciao
Lord Hol Napult

No comments: