2006-02-15

Protection Under Siege !!!

We are millions in the world. The computer learning experience and the numbers of people that use the terminal has now became impressive, if I think to my old Commodore 's 64 age...
As programmer, that's what I suppose to be, the time spent to create my programs reduce itself as I learn more, like people do when they start to use computer, but the point is that I must run double fast if I want to create something that, one day, someone will use.

Coding something, about me, It's always a long time task. NOSF started in 2003 and finished in 2005. My next program, that I'm finishing in these days, took from me about 7 months.
I would like to start selling online now, creating the site, the Installer for a simple user interface, and something more. The problem is now secureness.

I must spent strenght and nights to secure my little product form hacker, crackers, loackers and wafers too. I should be a funny hackers if I would, but I don't want to be. For me it's important that I'll receive the right feedback and the right retribution too.

It's obvious that I have no company that support my programming evenings, so , if I should be an Hacker with some sort of honor, I should leave the programs that are not well supported uncracked, because they are made from people that are trying to arise.
It's like to shoot upon little birds that doesn't fly yet. This little bird would never fly again later I suppose (that means less programs to hack too ... hehe ).
Anyway I will spend some time to create something that lock the program for unregistered users . But I think it's like to create a butter wall for silver knives.

But you, Hackers, do you have some sort of Honor or everyone is the same. !?

Next Time Guyx, next time.
LHN


OPS: Open Layer 2.0 has been released, but I must wait a stable version. Some late bug fix are to be corrected (it's in release candidate version... ;P ) .

No comments: