2006-02-01

Open Layer Incoming

The new year has begun and the news that comes with it are many, and much interesting....
In fact the entire Allegro Community, the cave of coders where I started to create my game, is waiting a big release: Open Layer 2.0
Open Layer is only a sort of OpenGL wrapper that combined with Allegro Library give to the programmer the power to obtain accelerated 3d/2d graphic without reinventing the code of his game.

I suppose that , if OL2.0 should be released, I will turs as many other to upgrade my NOSF into the realm of GL. In my bag I already have an entire episode ready to be created, adding some level to my game.But, In that case, I think I will require some money to give the full version.

And you, shall you pay some Gold for a funny shareware game or you only prefer big and most involving videogames ?

When the release will appear, we will discuss again ;P
See yyyhaaa !!!

LHN

No comments: